InShell, Kernels, Blanched Whole, Blanched Powdered
Sliced, Natural Whole
- Organoleptic: This product will display a typical almond
- Physical specifications: Chip & scratch 5.0%
- Dissimilar 5.0%
- Doubles 5.0%
- Foreign Material 0.05%
- Other Defects 4.0%
- Particles and Dust 0.1%
- Serious Damage 1.5%
- Split and Broken 1.0%
- Chemical specifications: Peroxide Value 5% Max
- Free Fatty Acid 1.5% Max
- Moisture 4‐6% Max
- Microbiological specifications: Aerobic Plate Count Less than 50,000 cfu/g
- Yeast and Mold Less than 5,000 cfu/g
- Coliforms Less than 1,000 cfu/g
- E.coli Less than 10 cfu/g or Less than 3 MPN/g
- Staphylococcus Aureus Negative
- Salmonella Negative
Packaging: 50lb net corrugated cardboard cartons are sealed with a hot-melt gun and labeled with Campos Brothers Farms. 2,200lb fiber bins and super sacks are also available.
Storage conditions and shelf life: Shelf life at ambient conditions (75°f) 24 months
Optimum storage conditions of 32° to 40°F (0° to 4.4°C) at are ideal for almonds. This information is meant to be used as a guideline only. Storage conditions (exposure to light, weather, proximity to other products, moisture, etc.) can cause shelf-life variability and should be taken into consideration.
Safety: All products are processed, stored, and shipped in accordance with good manufacturing practices outlined by the U.S. FDA. In addition, Campos Brothers Farms is an SQF 2000 level 2 certified facility.