Mining concession evaluation
To appraise the mining concessions, the following documents and statements are essential.
- Duplicate of the initial license granted by the responsible state government.
- A copy of the original geological study or geological report on reserves and resources.
If such a study and/or report does not exist, then submit:
- Coordinates of the points that define the license area (concession) and a distinctive toponym located within the concession (which can also indicate the nearest large city).
- Categories of work and the extent of those works provide the basis for the concession.
- Overview of applied methods.
- Schedule (position) of investigative works.
- Results of geological tests (thickness of ore bodies, number of ore bodies, amount of ore, amount of tailings, which rocks are above and below the ore bodies.
- Results of laboratory tests indicate all types of tests.
- Name of the lab, its location, and a note on its accreditation.
- Both at the office and on the job site, work safety.
- Expert references for the author.
- Communication channels in terms of the capacity to move people and equipment.